Title Pages of Conference Proceedings of BALTTRIB 2015
Conferences BALTTRIB took place in 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
The conferences are organised by ASU, Lithuanian Scientific Society Department „Tribologija“ and International Tribology Council. About 70-100 scientists from 15-25 countries are regularly participating at the conferences. Newest results of tribological research are discussed and presented in oral and poster presentations during the conferences. The companies are presenting their technological equipment for tribological research. The proceedings of the conferece are registered in international databases of research papers. The last conference BALTTRIB 2015 was the most effective bi-annual platform for the interdisciplinary scientific discussions and the presentations of new ideas for tribology in the context of knowledge, innovations and technological progress.
The topics of the Conference cover main fields of tribological research:
• Friction and wear of friction pairs in agricultural, transport and industrial machinery;
• Lubrication and lubricants;
• Micro- and nano-scale tribology;
• Environmental issues in tribology;
• Surface science and coating engineering;
• Tribological materials;
• Tribology in metal processing;
• Simulation of tribological processes;
• Experimental methods in tribology.
The oral reports and the BALTTRIB 2015 papers were divided in 4 sections:
Lubrication and lubricants;
Surface processing and surface science;
Friction and wear in tribosystems;
The BALTTRIB 2015 proceedings include 32 peer-reviewed papers and contributions from 91 author. In total was received 50 submissions for the Conference.
- There are currently no refbacks.